Saturday 2 July 2016

Word for today — God has not forgotten nor forsaken you

jesus-cares.jpg

God has a word for you today that will encourage you and strengthen you to hold on to Him because He is not through with blessing you just yet. In fact to dare you to believe that the blessing you are about to receive from Him will take you to a new realm of His glory and grace. Don’t forget that God loves you more than you love yourself and He is more committed to your success than you do yourself. Jesus consoles the week.

After my morning worship and devotion, the Holy Spirit impressed/inspired this message in my heart to let you know that God has not forgotten nor forsaken you as you may be thinking. As I listened to Him, I heard Him say, so many of you had great plans for the year and believed that the Lord will grant you your heart’s desire, which of course will surely come to pass. But that you have not seen it yet does not mean that you are not going to get it. Hear me, the Bible says that the desires of the righteous shall not be cut off. I want you to know that for as long as your desires are in line with the things of God, I know it shall surely come to pass.

Yes you believed that by now you should be married or preparing for your marriage but yet you have not even received a single proposal from any man while all of your friends are getting married. Yes you have been married for years without any child while those who have just gotten married are having children and sometimes you see them playing with their children daily. Yes, you have attended job interviews and every time you come out, you believe that the job is yours but you end up not getting the job or you have applied for jobs for years and yet you have not even received a single letter for an interview and you are wondering is this year going to pass me by again.

Listen to me child of God, I know that at such times, the devil may want us to think or believe that God has forgotten and forsaken us. Sometimes, the devil may remind you of your past sins and torment you and declare that because of the sins, God has forsaken you. But hear me; I have good news for you. It is not in the nature or character of God to forget anyone. Even if you are living in sin, God will not forget nor forsake you. And this is why you find out that though you are in sin, yet there is a longing in your heart for God. Confess the sin and recieve forgiveness by faith and do not return back to the sin again.

Now let me show some biblical scripture that will confirm to you that you can never be forgotten nor forsaken by God. Ps 9: 10, says, “And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: For thou, Lord hast not forsaken them that seek Him”. Isaiah 49: 13-16, says “Sing, O heaven; And be joyful, O earth; And break forth into singing, O mountain; For the Lord hath comforted His people and will have mercy upon His afflicted, But Zion said, the Lord hath forsaken me. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me”. Hebrews 13: 5, says “Let your conversation be without covetousness; And be content with such things as ye have: or He hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee.” Let the above scriptures comfort your heart and give you an assurance that the Almighty God will never forget nor forsake you. You are too precious to Him. Remember, He paid the ultimate price for you. You cost Him His son Jesus.

Say out loud at least 7 times daily, “God will not forsake nor forget me”. God bless you. We love you dearly till we meet again next week, remain steadfast and triumphant. Have you given your life to Jesus? If not, please pray this prayer. Father, I come to you as I am. I invite Jesus into my life to be my personal Lord and Saviour. Wash me cleanse with the blood of Jesus and empower me with the power of your Holy Spirit. Thank you Father for saving my soul and making me your child. Your prayer request and praise reports will be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your response mean a lot to us. Drop one.