Monday 17 October 2016

STORY: How I lost my virginity to his brother

Chika and I have been dating for two years now. It is our hope that we will get married someday. I love himvery much and for many reasons. One of which is that he is very patient with me.The thing is, I had never been with any man. He never pressured me for sex and I appreciated that. This was probably the best 

thing abouthim. He was good and kind to me.He took care of me and never pushed me to have sex withhim. We did not live together but I often visited him.Some weeks ago, he informed me thathis younger brother, Nnamdi , would be returning from Anambra to stay with him for a few weeks.When he arrived, I went over to Chika’splace to visit so I could meet his brother. They look almost alike except that Chika was much taller and hada cleaner look.Nnamdi looked veryrugged. His hair wasunkempt and his clothes were rough. Even though he wasnot my type, I felt anattraction to him that day. I did not think about it much though.The weekend after, Ivisited Chika so I could cook for him as was my weekendroutine. On getting to his place, I met Nnamdi at home.Chika worked on Saturdays, but I usually made the food before he came back anyway. I actually forgot thatNnamdi was visitinguntil I got there. He answered the door and told me to come in.I resolved to just cook the food and leave. Nnamdi seemed like he will be in his room all through anyway. I was busy in the kitchen when I heard him behind me.“What are you making,” he asked me.“Oh, just white soup and some fish ,“ I said, glancing back at him.“Wow, that sounds nice,” he said. He walked over to the sink where I kept the fish and began to wash them.“No, you don’t have to do that,” I told him.“It’s no problem,” hesmiled at me and kept on working.I smiled back and proceeded to do other things. Soon, Nnamdi started asking me a few questions about myself. We talked as we continued to cook and he told me about himself too. I found out thathe was very jovial and funny. He loved to tease and poke fun, but I found him entertaining.After making the meal, I gave Chika acall only for him to tell me he’ll be a couple of hours late. I told him I made the food but I couldn’t wait too long; I’d have to leave before he got back. He was fine with it and promised to come visit me the next day. I hung up and started packing up.“You are leaving so soon?” Nnamdi asked me.“Please stay a little while, I enjoy your company.”I began to tell him I could not when he held my hand and dragged me to the living room.“Let’s play a game or something. Or wecould just gist somemore, I will be lonelyif you leave,” he said as I let him lead me to the couch.“I really must go, it’sgetting late and…” he did not let me finish. He made me sit down and came to sit beside me.“Fine, just five minutes,” I told him,smiling. He seemed to really need the company.We then talked some more. I was describing something to him when I noticed him looking at me so intensely.“What’s wrong,” I asked him.“You are just so beautiful… Your lips,they are so amazing. I could look at them forever.”I smiled shyly as I got a little uncomfortable. I gotup from the couch.“Thank you… I really must leave now,” I started to say. He got up with me, holding my hand, hedragged me to face him and then reached in to kiss me.I tried to push him away but he resisted, and frankly, I did not try too hard. The way his tongue invaded my mouth was so sexy that I could notmuster the strength to push him off.I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss as his tongue swirled inside my mouth. He held on to my waist as we continued to kiss.Then he began to kiss my neck. I gasped. That felt so good. Chika and I had kissed before but he never took it this far because he respected my boundaries, but the way Nnamdi was kissing right now, I knew I had been missing something.He pushed against me until I was leaning against the wall. He unbuttonedmy shirt and began to lick my nipples through my lacy bra.Electricity shot through me as his tongue partially made contact with my nipples.I was breathing so heavily and praying for the strength to stop him. When he hiked up my skirt and began to rub me through my panties, I knew I was done for. I knew there was no way I could turn my back on this sweet feeling.He spread my legs apart and continuedto tease me with one hand while he used the other to unzip his trousers. He pushed his trousers down to his ankles. I was dazed as I watched his black cock pop out when he pulled down his boxers.His lips were on mine suddenly and he lifted me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I was so wet and I wanted him so bad. He entered me. Quickly, sharply and painfully that I felt I was about to split intwo.He pulled out a bit and entered me again, slowly this time, as I began to get used to him. With each thrust, it got less painful and it only took a coupleof minutes to get that heady feeling of pleasure again.He fucked me hard against the wall andI kept begging him for more. Eventually, he entered me one lasttime as he came.He let me down andwe kissed again. This time, I was able to pull back. I silently got dressed and said goodbye.I had no idea where to go from there butI knew that I had just had an amazing and unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your response mean a lot to us. Drop one.